Are you interested in working for a dynamic company that wishes to positively contribute to Atlantic Canada’s economic expansion? Are you passionate about an environment where continuous learning is necessary? Are you humble but proud of a job well done? At DirecSys, we have an opportunity that is sure to be of interest to you.
DirecSys, an industry leader in organizational performance improvement, is searching for an Administrative Coordinator to support the sales team and project execution.
Reporting to the president and managing director, as Administrative Coordinator you will be responsible for clerical tasks as well as the planning and follow-up of projects.
Your mission within the team
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Be responsible for project management (planning and follow up) in collaboration with the Project Director; a process which is crucial for our success.
- The coordination and execution of clerical/administrative tasks.
Your know how
- Strong command of French, written and spoken
- Strong command of English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of the different Microsoft suite software.
- Likeable, approachable, enthusiastic and generous
- Stimulated by short term deadlines
- Unparalleled communicator
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree (completed) or college diploma along with relevant experience
- Excellent editorial skills as well as superior ease in communication and diplomacy
- Bilingual (spoken and written), in both of the province’s official languages.
DirecSys offers you a dynamic and rewarding work environment, based on competence, performance and teamwork. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent group insurance plan as well as a training and continual improvement program. Our offices are located in Dieppe.
Are you interested? Tell us why you see yourself in this position. We invite you to send us your application by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . It should be noted that we will only contact individuals who are being considered for this position.