A company in the Caraquet region is seeking to fill the position of Manager of Human Resources. If you are looking for the challenge, join a dynamic team with a growing company that occupies an important place in its industry.
Reporting to the President, the Manager of Human Resources is a strategic partner who guides cultural human resources strategies with the goal of meeting the long-term needs of staff to enable the company to achieve its strategic objectives. The HR manager is an integral part of the management team. He promotes a positive and stimulating work environment. He will be responsible, among other things, for delivering excellence in talent management and for consolidating a culture of inclusion where staff are strongly involved and able to contribute to the overall mission of the company.
Accountable to the President of the company
- Responsible for processes critical to human resources management
- Responsible for managing the benefits program offered to employees
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s human resources policies.
- Responsible for keeping employee files up to date
- Ensures a safe work environment by ensuring that health and safety regulations are known and followed.
- Autonomous, orderly and precise, with a sense of hierarchy
- Expressive, lively and dynamic – respectful
- Likes to trust established policies and procedures
- Encourages cooperation and teamwork
- Friendly, engaging and expressive
- Likes to teach and share
Minimum job requirements:
- Diploma in human resources management, business administration or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in human resources management
- Bilingualism is mandatory
- The position is located in Caraquet
Please send your resume to Paul Richard at:
Unison Workplace Strategies Inc., 105 Englehart St, Unit 400, Dieppe, NB, E1A 6X3 or by email at [email protected]