Full time 40 hours/week
Location: Dieppe, NB
Would you like to work for a dynamic company in full growth? Do you feel like being part of a young and enthusiastic team? Then, we have what you are looking for.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the activities on the work site;
- Be the link between the client ant sales during the project;
- Insure the quality of the work;
- Responsible for follow-up of the client’s and subcontractor’s invoicing;
- Managing the department’s employees.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management;
- Experience in the residential construction industry would be an asset;
- Proactive and result oriented;
- Demonstrate good judgment;
- Bilingual (English/French)
Please send your resume prior to Friday, June 22nd, 2018, to: email@example.com.
Or in person at:
105 Englehart St, Suite 400
Dieppe, NB E1A 8K2