Position: Supervisor Plumbing crew
Location of work: Greater Moncton
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembly, installation, and repair of pipes, water supply, and waste disposal systems for buildings: Trains new workers.
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to determine conformance to specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Respond to plumbing calls from our general contracting team
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and renovation properties
- Adhere to current rules or regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
- Current plumbing licence (Red Seal would be an asset)
- Solid authority based on experience and expertise
- Make decisions that are well thought out and in conformance to company policy
- Demanding and capable of close monitoring
- Enterprising, bringing solutions with a sense of urgency
- Assertive, direct and precise, focused on projects and tasks
- Communicate clearly their goals and expectations
- Ability to rally people based on their competence and commitment.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in person /mail
45 PRICE STREET MONCTON, NB E1A 3R